Blazing Fast Fittings
Slips easily into pipe! No tools, clamps or extra fittings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Max Operating Pressure: 80 PSI for #80 pipe; 100 PSI for #100 pipe; 160 PSI for #160 pipe
- Suggested Operating Pressure: 10-80 PSI
- Burst Pressure: Exceeds 450 PSI (This product is not intended to be used on Main Lines or under constant pressure)
- Body Material: ABS
- Lock Ring Material: Proprietary
- O-Ring Material: EPDM
- Flow Rates are comparable to traditional insert fittings
- Friction Loss is comparable to traditional insert fittings
PRODUCT SKU'S AVAILABLE:
BLZ1401-010 - 1" x 1" x 1" Insert Tee Bag of 25
BLZ1401-129 - 1" x 1" x Swing Pipe Barb Tee Bag of 25
BLZ1402-130 - 1" x 1" x 1/2" FPT Tee Bag of 25
BLZ1406-010 - 1" x 1" Insert Elbow Bag of 25
BLZ1407-130 - 1" x 1/2" FPT Insert Elbow Bag of 25
BLZ1429-099 - 3/4" x Swing Pipe Barb End of Line Bag of 25
BLZ1429-010 - 1" x 1" Insert Coupler Bag of 25
BLZ1429-129 - 1" x Swing Pipe Barb End of Line Bag of 25
BLZ1429-130 - 1" Poly Insert x 17mm Drip Pipe Fitting Bag of 25
BLZ1436-010 - 1" x 1" MPT Insert Male Adapter Bag of 25
BLZPSC-010 - 1" x 1" Insert Poly Stretch Coupler Bag of 25
EL1009 - 1" x Swing Pipe Barb End of Line Bag of 25
BLZ100 - 1" x Many Insert Fitting Bag of 25
SBDC1 - Spiral Barb x 17mm Drip Coupling Bag of 25
How should I send in my order?
King Innovation sells through distribution. If you are a reseller or are already set up as a distributor of King Innovation products, we accept orders via phone (800) 633-0232, fax (636) 519-5410, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are interested in ordering via EDI, please contact customer service for additional information.
Where can I buy King Innovation products?
King Innovation sells through distribution. If you are not a reseller but wish to purchase King Innovation products, please visit the Where to Buy page of our website for more information. If you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at 800-633-0232 or email@example.com.
I have a technical question about my specific application and would like to speak to an engineer. How should I proceed?
You may speak with an engineer directly by calling the Engineering Hotline at (877) 771-8885. Hours of operation M-F 7:00am-4:30pm CST.
I'm interested in becoming a distributor of King Innovation products. What steps do I need to take?
Please contact the Sales Manager for your area for more information on becoming a King Innovation distributor:
- Western Region US: Clark Chasten, (636) 519-5400 ext. 448, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Region US: Paul James, (636) 519-5400 ext. 468, email@example.com
- International: Nathan Burns, (636) 519-5400 ext. 467, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not sure who of the above individuals to contact, please contact customer service and they will be happy to get you in touch with the appropriate sales manager.