Splice Butt Heat Shrink
Insulates and protects connections from wire pullout
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Adhesive lined butt connectors are specially designed for waterproof heat shrink applications. Our butt splices provide quick and reliable crimp-type connections and wire repairs. They are available for a wide variety of wire size and insulation types. Simply crimp both ends for a long-lasting, secure connection.
- Use to extend light and fixture wires
- Insulates and protects connections from wire pullout, moisture intrusion and abrasion
- Heat-activated adhesive melts and flows to create a reliable and water resistant seal
- Resists salt water, oil, gasoline and other environmental contaminants
- UL and CSA safety listings
- The translucent, gauge printed heat shrink allows for visual inspection after crimp connection
- Clean looking splice for lighting installations in trees
PRODUCT SKU'S AVAILABLE:
AMT-4123 - Splice Butt Heat Shrink, 7 per clam
Who is the local Sales Representative in my area?
Please contact customer service for information regarding local Sales Representatives.
Where can I buy King Innovation products?
King Innovation sells through distribution. If you are not a reseller but wish to purchase King Innovation products, please visit the Where to Buy page of our website for more information. If you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at 800-633-0232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.